For its 3rd edition in Monaco, the organic festival La Route du Goût is setting up, from 12 to 14 October, an organic vegetable garden and a floating village at Quai Antoine 1er, where chefs, artisans, producers and organic vine growers present their products.
Organized by the Bio Chef Global Spirit Association and chaired by Paolo Sari, Michelin-starred chef at Monte-Carlo Beach, this major annual event aims to raise awareness of organic, local and seasonal cuisine, respectful of the environment.
The Festival La Route du Goût is also:
- A culinary competition for children: 10 children from 8 to 12 years old from Monaco schools will accompany 10 chefs from the Principality to prepare an exceptional organic dinner
- An ecological innovation contest
- An Exceptional Organic Dinner “The Flavor Market” at Monte-Carlo Beach
- A culinary demonstration of 10 starred chefs aboard Riva boats
- Organic Gala “Chefs love the Planet” at Villa La Vigie
- Guided tours of the cellar of the Hotel de Paris
- Institutional partners: Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation, Monte-Carlo Société des Bains, Monte-Carlo Country Club, Monaco Boat Service and Tourism and Convention Bureau
- A charitable project: the profits of the Festival will be used to equip the Training Center “Hotel and Culinary Institute Organic Moné and Paolo Sari” in Madagascar.