Surveys were carried out by BVA Group in July and September 2018 among users of 122 stations of the SNCF network. The following five items were evaluated, as well as an index of “overall satisfaction”:
- The cleanliness and safety of the station
- The movements in the station
- Shops / services in the train station
- The quality of the moment spent in the station.
Of these 122 stations, the Principality placed 1st for the two surveys. Each item evaluated progresses between July and September and the overall satisfaction score increases from 8.30 to 8.45 / 10.
These results are the fruit of a common work: the Station Manager, the service providers, the traders, the SNCF TER Agents and the Public Security.
What you need to remember are:
- The Principality station is the 1 st to reach this level of quality and requirement.
- Monaco site are in 1 st position on the item “cleanliness” (9,03 / 10). No other station reaches 9/10 on an item.
- In “overall satisfaction” Monaco is also on the 1 st step of the podium.
- The excellent results on cleanliness and safety result in particular from the daily work of the Public Security.
- The information to the travelers “knows a progress of +0,68 between July and September.
The progress made on the item “shops” will be all the more significant with the renovation of the station hall and shops, planned for 2019.
The two other stations on the podium are respectively Meuse TGV (8.28 / 10 in overall satisfaction) and Belfort Montbéliard TGV (8.27 / 10).