The list of speakers to feature at the next Sohn Conference in Monaco has been released. Among the impressive line-up is the Minister of Finance and Economy Jean Castellini and Alina Donets, Vice President of Allianz Global Investors.
For the third consecutive year, and under the High Patronage of Prince Albert II, Monaco will host the Sohn Conference on Thursday June 6th, welcoming some of Europe’s biggest hedge fund managers to the Monaco Yacht Club to inspire and share their expertise. The Sohn Conference formula has been so successful, it is now replicated in 11 cities across the globe including Hong Kong, London and New York.
The Sohn Conference Foundation was established in 1995 and is dedicated to the treatment and cure of paediatric cancer. It supports cutting-edge medical research, state-of-the-art research equipment, and innovative programs to ensure that children with cancer survive and thrive.
The Sohn Conference Foundation raises its funds through premier investment conferences around the world, including the renowned annual Sohn Investment Conference in New York. To date, The Foundation has raised more than $85 million.
Speakers for 2019 Sohn Monaco:
- Guido Maria Brera, Co-Founder and CIO, Kairos Partners
- Jean Castellini, Minister of Finance and Economy, Principality of Monaco
- Jian Shi Cortesi, Portfolio Manager, GAM Investment Management
- Adrian Courtenay, Portfolio Manager, Odey Asset Management
- Alina Donets, Vice President, Equity Research, Allianz Global Investors
- Randel Freeman, Member of the Investment Committee, SSVL
- Orkun Kilic, Portfolio Manager and Managing Partner, Paulson Europe
- Alexander Paulick, CIO of TCV Management, Tavira
- Rory Powe, Lead Portfolio Manager, Man GLG
- Tom Sandell, Chairman and CEO, Sandell Asset Management
- Jeremy Touboul, Partner and Senior Investment Manager, H2O Asset Management
- Pr. Gilles Vassal, Head of Clinical Research, Gustave Roussy
- Zhang Zhang, Founder, Zhangomusiq
For more details, visit https://www.sohnconference.org/monaco/