Join Club Vivanova for an exclusive wine sampling party with a sensational selection of boutique wines from Malabaila di Canale in Piemonte. The wine degustation will be accompanied by complementing cheeses and bread.
Hosted by winery owner Lucrezia Malabaila and club founder Bradley Mitton, our event will showcase Piemonte wines produced at an estate that dates back to wine production in 1362, owned by the Malabailas, a noble family of Asti with interests spread across all Northern Europe and vineyards in Canale, Priocca and Castellinaldo.
- Malabaila di Canale
- Magnum VSQ Sparkling (six years on lees)
- Roero Areis “Pradvaj” 2017
- Barbera d’Alba “Mezzavilla” 2015
- Nebbiolo d’Alba “Bric Merli” 2016
- Roero Riserva “Castelletto” 2013
The event takes place on Thursday 11th October 2018 at 7pm. Tickets are €30 per person. Book Event Online