A series of information sessions will be held to inform the public about Monaco’s gradual transition to clean energy.
The MTE (Mission pour la Transition Énergétique) will be holding the meetings under the umbrella of ‘Monaco Commits’. It comes amid the many questions that the people of Monaco have been raising regarding the National Pact for Energy Transition.
The objectives are to clarify and answer questions most commonly asked regarding the infrastructure, subsidies and solutions available to the public, as well as to collect more signatures for the National Pact for Energy Transition’s petition, and to involve local children by using play to educate them about alternative energy.
The events will be held from 29th May to 20th July, at the following locations:
– Wednesday, May 29: Carrefour Gallery
– Tuesday, June 4: Monte-Carlo Market (morning) and Parvis School St Charles (afternoon)
– Wednesday, June 19th: Princess Antoinette Park
– Tuesday, June 25: forecourt of the Oceanographic Museum
– Saturday, July 6: Condamine Market
– Saturday, July 20th: Promenade Larvotto
All events are free and all are welcome to attend.