Find all your favourite rides, including Pulsion, AtmosFear, Tagada and Astrojet… and for those with a sweet tooth, there are crêpes, waffles and toffee applies to taste once again this year with all the fun of the fair.
The Monaco Fun Fair will return between Friday 19 October to Monday 19 November at Port Hercule.
Access to the Funfair is via four entrances on the upper level of the Quay, and two entrances on the lower level. Special measures have been taken to ensure security and visitors are recommended to bring small bags only, to facilitate checks at the entrance.
The walkway and elevator at Quai Albert Ier will not be open to the public.
- Sunday to Thursday: 2 pm to 11 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 2 pm to midnight
Possible opening from 11 am every day
- evenings before Monegasque public holidays: 2 pm to midnight
- 18 November: 2 pm to 1 am
Possible opening from 11 am
- Access to the Funfair is free, but there is a charge for rides and other attractions.
- Paid car parks are available nearby.