Monday April 21, 2014 1:39
Get Adobe Flash player
 
 
Monday, 6 January 2014 0:03 | Author: Ian Brodie

EXCLUSIVE: JP Construction losses may top 5 million

MONACO BUSINESS, JP CONSTRUCTION: The scale of losses involved in the collapse of Monaco company JP Construction is becoming clear as new victims come forward. The total sum is now believed to be in excess of five million euros, most of it owing to clients with a significant proportion outstanding to suppliers and sub-contractors...

 
Tuesday, 10 December 2013 14:43 | Author: Ian Brodie

JP Construction victims meet in Monaco

MONACO BUSINESS, JP CONSTRUCTION: Several victims of Monaco company JP Construction met in Monaco today to consider detailed options following the collapse of the company and the disappearance of its owners. The first step decided at the meeting will be to spread the word in Monaco and across the Riviera in order to find more victims, with a view to appointing a lawyer and seeking legal redress...

 
Friday, 6 December 2013 10:46 | Author: Ian Brodie

Monaco Government starts JP probe

MONACO NEWS, MONACO BUSINESS: The Monegasque Government is investigating the circumstances surrounding the collapse of JP Construction, the Monaco-registered company that ceased work on its building sites two weeks ago leaving many clients out of pocket and in difficult circumstances. Inspectors have been instructed to visit the firm's offices to ascertain in the first place that it is no longer doing business, the Government says...

 
Friday, 29 November 2013 6:45 | Author: Ian Brodie

JP victims organise response

MONACO NEWS, JP CONSTRUCTION: Unhappy clients of JP Construction are directing their complaints to the Monaco Police after the Monaco-registered company ceased trading last week. Several customers of the firm appear to have lost large amounts, with total losses reaching seven figures. Meanwhile, the whereabouts of John Olsen and Peer Pedersen remain unknown. The company's mainly Polish workforce was laid off last week without notice and worksites were abandoned during the day on Thursday…

 
Thursday, 28 November 2013 7:35 | Author: Ian Brodie

Major losses in JP failure

MONACO NEWS, JP CONSTRUCTION: The losses to clients stemming from the collapse of Monaco-registered JP Construction are considerably higher than first feared. Although no total is known at present, one individual client lost a million euros. "I believe they were waiting to cash my cheque," he told Monaco Today

 
Tuesday, 26 November 2013 19:45 | Author: Ian Brodie

Building firm ceases to trade

MONACO BUSINESS, JP CONSTRUCTION: A building company registered in Monaco has ceased trading, leaving many clients out of pocket and very angry. JP Construction, registered at 20 blvd. Princesse Charlotte, as a Societe a Responsibilite Limitee, has laid off its workforce of about 100, many of them Polish, and no-one is working at the office it shares with another business after the company's secretary left after having to face several angry clients…

 

French residents of Monaco, who were born in the Principality and still live here, will no longer be subject to French taxes, France's Council of State has ruled - full report tomorrow, Monday

PHOTO: Ian Brodie

___________________________________________

(RECENT VIDEOS: centre column, below. Click on images to view)