On Monday evening at the Grimaldi Forum, the 2018 Eco-Monaco Club Trophies were held, organized by the Monaco Economic Board (MEB), in partnership with the Nice-Matin Group.
This ceremony took place in the presence of Jacques Boisson, Secretary of State representing HSH Prince Albert II, Jean Castellini, Government Counselor – Minister of Finance and the Economy as well as decision makers and economic actors of the square.
A total of 7 awards have been presented to entrepreneurs in the Principality who contribute to promoting Monegasque excellence in their sector of activity:
- Manager of the Year: Gaëlle Tallarida, General Manager of the Monaco Yacht Show.
- Sustainable development: Enoleo, Pascal Torres.
- Crush: Sportel – Monaco Mediax, Laurent Puons.
- Innovation: Youdome Monaco, Xavier Bocquet.
- Made in Monaco: Doro, Pierre Batsalle.
- Special Jury Award: Monaco Informatique Service, Anthony Boira.
- International: Siamp Cedap, Tigrane Djierdjian represented by Djivan Djierdjian.